So there is this really really cute boy that works in home sense near my house ( home sense is basically a shop that sells everything you'll ever need) and every time I go in there he always smiles at me and says hi but I for one thought that this was just because he works in a shop and its just natural to do so.
So I had walked in and he had already done the "hi how are you?" and you'd think I would be fine considering he does it every time but no...... I was trying to say "aw good thank you" but for some reason my words got so muddled up for some reason I thought he said "how high are you?" and instead of playing it off like a normal person I ended up saying "oh i'm not really into drugs sorry" to which he smiled and walked away.
You'd think that was the point that I wanted the ground to swallow me up but no there's more, so I had the things I wanted in my arms and there were around four things so it was kinda hard for me to carry anyway. When I got to the tills he was on the cash desk and served me and right as I was about to put all my things down I dropped them right in front of the cash desks, so I started to panic a little but I picked them up and then as I was about to stand up I hit my head on the counter and ended up swearing louder than expected.
The whole time he served me I just looked down and didn't say a word until after I finished paying and all I said was thank you and walked off as quickly as I possibly could. By this time it was around 12 o'clock so the boy had obviously finished his shift as not shortly after he walked out of the shop and came over to me..... this is where the most unexpected happened!
Home sense boy had come up to me and asked if I was okay following the previous accident that had recently just happened, to that I became as red as anything and that didn't contrast well with my white shirt. We talked for a little while and to that I found out that I work with his sister and apparently he knew a little about me as she talks about me quite a lot, after we had said our goodbyes he said " I hope to see you soon" a few hours later and I just got a text from a unknown number to find out it is in fact home sense boy!
I haven't replied yet as I'm slightly worried as to what to say, HELP ME!
More updates soon! wish me luck
This is one teenage girl over and out xx
No comments:
Post a Comment