Monday, 2 March 2015

Extra! Extra! updates on home sense boy…..

So things seem to be going pretty well between me and home sense boy, we shall start from yesterday evening as this is when it started to get interesting……

So after about 3 hours of waiting I decided to text him back just to see if anything happened considering I didn't answer his text for 3 hours,  I thought he would think I was ignoring him which I wasn't. It took me this time just to pluck up the courge to say hi back to him, we text for  while last night and the whole time I felt like a child… I kept spelling things wrong or taking ages to think of a reply just so I wouldn't ruin things or say something wrong.

 I'm not going to give his name out yet just incase nothing happens in the near future so we shall call him home sense boy until further notice. So after we had spoken for a short while he ended up calling me, we were on the phone for a few hours until we both realised it was around 1am. After we said our goodnights and I told him that I was going to go straight to sleep afterwards he said he would text me the next day which is the day this post has gone up.

I didn't really think much into it but this morning I woke up to a text from home sense boy saying " good morning little one, have an amazing day at college" that is the most simple text I have ever received yet it has had me smiling for most of the day. We have spoke a little but while I'm at college doing numerous dance lessons and listening to people's audition peices we shall see as to what happens later on……

I'm sorry this update isn't very interesting but I thought I would let you all know what's going on with home sense boy.

This is one teenage girl over and out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment