So its a Thursday afternoon, it's raining... again! I mean of course it's raining this is England it rains almost every day and once again I am doing the same thing I do almost every day. See in most ways am exactly the same as every other 17 year old girl out there but at the same time I differ from every single one, now I hate to be one of these people.... but yes I suffer with anxiety and have done since I was around 6 years old but I won't dwell on that as I for one know that it can get very samey in society today.
Interesting fact I'm also part pin cushion ( now that's just me trying to be funny, what i'm trying to get at is that I'm type one diabetic and have been for nearly two years) I stick needles in myself daily, in fact in total around 8 times a day but I know there are worse things I could have so really I shouldn't be complaining about anything.
Now I for one can vouch for being one of those teenage girls who want to look like a Victoria's secret model but instead I prefer pizza, friends and netflix. That's not meaning to say I don't take care of my health because goodness its always on my head that I need to eat healthy and need to go running (which I should do but I'm not going to lie doing 21 hours a week of ballet is enough for me) I'm the typical teenage girl that spends countless hours scrolling through pintrest, getting as many outfit ideas as my brain can possibly handle and wanting to cry because my bank balance spends most of it's time with the number £0.00 written in bold.
I know for a fact that life isn't like the films we are used to crying our eyes out to, in hope of one day finding a Disney prince to wait on our hand and foot is not so impossible. I mumble when a cute boy finally talks to me.... not that this happens very often, I get shy when I like someone and when I'm with my best friends believe me you've seen nothing like me.
Now I know some of you are going to read this and probably hate it but I know others are going to read this and relate word for word, I hope if anything it's made some of you realize I'm just like you and that those random things you do like calling a friends name in as many different ways as possible until you can get there attention I do also.
I hope that when I post on my blog it can give you a few minutes of laughter or realization and I hope that you'll enjoy my further posts to come.
This is one teenage girl over and out xx
Thursday, 26 February 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment